- To confirm your team’s spot in the race, you must complete the payment.
- The payment options and information can be found below:
Registration Price and Deadlines:
INTERNATIONAL TEAMS REGISTRATION PRICE
Nov 19th - Jan 5th 2019
Jan 6th - Mar 5th 2019
Mar 6th - May 10th 2019
The registration payment includes:
- Registration in Huairasinchi 2019
- Race logistics (support teams are not needed)
- Gear bins for clothes and personal items
- Logistical support for water and ropes disciplines: kayaks, paddles, ropes (does not include life jackets, harnesses, or helmets)
- Official race bib
- Conmemorative T-shirt
- Maps, passports, and route book
- Satelite tracking during the race
- Opening, closing, and awards ceremonies
- Gifts from sponsors
- Security and paramedic support during the race
- Finisher medals
- Official race photography and videography
- English translation of official race events
- Prizes and qualification for the winning teams in the 2019 AR World Championship in Sri Lanka.
- 3 nights in the official race hotel in the race HQ (June7th, 8th and 12th 2019)
- Transfers from Quito or Guayaquil (we will inform the race closest airport later), june the 7th during the morning.
Methods of Payment
There are four ways to pay the registration fee. After paying, make sure to send an email to email@example.com with the name of your team, payment date, and the number of the transfer document/receipt. We can only confirm your registration once we receive this information. Teams are responsible for paying all bank fees for the sending and receiving banks.
- After completing the online registration form for your team, you will have the option to pay online with a Visa or Mastercard credit card, on the page Mi Cuenta/My Account. Please note, this options incurs a 5% commission. This payment option does not work in Safari.
- International wire transfer:
- (Please note both the sending and receiving bank charge various fees)
- Banco Final: Produbanco
- Dirección: Centro Corporativo Ekopark, Torre 1 Produbanco, Av. Simón Bolívar S/N y Vía a Nayón, Quito, Ecuador
- Código SWIFT: PRODECEQ
- Beneficiario: Proyecto Aventura
- Número de Cuenta: 02005188918
- Banco Intermediario: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. International Branch
- Dirección: 375 Park Ave. 4080, NY, NY, USA, 10152
- Código SWIFT: PNBPUS3NNYC
- Código FW ABA: 026005092
- Beneficiario: Produbanco de Wells Fargo
- Número de Cuenta: 2000191321006
- Western Union:
- (Please note Western Union charges aprox. $20 plus taxes)
- Recipient: Rodolfo José Peralta
- Identification Number: 1709222275
- Quito – Ecuador
- (Please note Paypal charges 5,4% so final prices may vary)
- Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this payment method so we can send directly send you an electronic invoice.
Payment Conditions and Changes
- Note: You will receive an email confirming your online registration once you have completed the registration form. Official Communications will be sent 1 and 2 months before the race with more information.
- Teams are responsible for paying all bank fees for the sending and receiving banks.
- After making the payment, make sure to send an email to email@example.com with the name of your team, payment date, and the number of the transfer document/receipt. We can only confirm your registration once we receive this information.
- You can change team information, members, categories, etc. up to 1 month prior to the race. Let us know of any changes at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 85% refund if notification is received by Monday, 1 April 2019
- 50% refund if notification is received by Wednesday, 1 May 2019
- No refunds will be made after Wednesday, 1 May 2019.
Changing Team Members:
- Only the team’s captain can change team members. You should enter your account on www.proyectoaventura.com using your email address and password and click on the My Account (“Mi Cuenta”) option. In the middle of the page, you should find the “Huairasinchi 2019” logo and just below click on the link “Ver aquí mi equipo en la competencia Huairasinchi 2019” (“See my team in the race”).
- Delete the team mate that no longer will be participating by clicking on the X beside their name. Invite the new team mate using the option “Añadir participante” (“Add participant”), and enter their email. Finally click “Guardar” (“Save”) to save the information.
Changing Race Category:
- If you want to change your team’s category in the race, please write us at email@example.com.